Sony Music 2017 Friends For Christmas Promotion - Australia
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between each Entrant and Promoter. Entry into the Promotion (Promotion) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry by each Entrant.
- The promoter is Sony Music Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 95 107 133 184) of 11-19 Hargrave Street, East Sydney, NSW, 2010 (Promoter).
- Unless otherwise indicated, all times and dates specified in these terms and conditions are times and dates in Sydney, Australia which is in the time zone AEDT during the Promotion Period.
- The Promotion commences at 6:00AM AEST on 15 September 2017 and concludes at 11:59PM AEDT on 31 December 2017 (Promotion Period). Eligible Products may be purchased between 6.00am AEST on 15 September 2017 and 11.59PM AEDT on 31 December 2017 (inclusive) (Purchase Period). Promoter may extend the closing date in its sole discretion. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt NOT at the time of sending by Entrants. Late entries will not be eligible. Any change to the Promotion is subject to relevant state and territory regulations. The Promoter will not change, modify or suspend a promotion without permission from the state bodies who issue permits for this promotion.
- Entry is open to Australian citizens and permanent residents (Australian Residents) over 14 years of age who remain Australian Residents during the Promotion Period other than as set out in Conditions 6 and 7 (Entrants).
- Entrants under the age of 18 require the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter the Promotion and further, the parent or legal guardian must read and consent to these terms and conditions. All entries of Entrants who are under the age of 18 who enter the Promotion without disclosing (or who attempt to conceal) their age (as and where required) and/or do not provide the required parental or legal guardian consent (as and where required) will be deemed invalid. Persons under the age of 14 are not eligible to enter and participate in the Promotion. All entries and attempted Prize redemptions of persons under the age of 14 will be deemed invalid.
- The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families, including their children and wards, and other persons residing in their household) of Promoter, its related entities, corporations or franchisees, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- Entrants must be or become registered members of the Friends For Christmas Club during the Promotion Period and remain registered members for the remaining duration of the Promotion Period in the manner required as set out in these Terms and Conditions of Entry in order to:
- claim an Instant Win Prize; and
(b) enter into the Second Chance Draw.
Eligible Products and Stickers
- In this Promotion, each of the products listed in Column 1 below bearing a ‘Sony Music Friends For Christmas 2017’ sticker (Sticker), when purchased from any participating physical or online retailer listed in Column 2 below (Participating Retailer) during the Purchase Period is an Eligible Product. Choice of Eligible Products is subject to availability at each Participating Retailer and is based on reasonably anticipated demand. Each Eligible Product may not be available for sale in all Participating Retailers at all times during the Purchase Period. Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Eligible Product(s) being unavailable at any Participating Retailer during the Purchase Period. Eligible Products may be subject to change.
JESSICA MAUBOY – SONGS FROM THE ORIGINAL TV SERIES – THE SECRET DAUGHTER 2 – CD ALBUM
DARYL BRAITHWATE – GREATEST HITS – CD ALBUM
ELVIS PRESLEY – TBC - CD ALBUM
FOO FIGHTERS – CONCERTE AND GOLD – CD ALBUM
GEORGE EZRA – TBC – CD ALBUM
GEORGE MICHAEL – LISTEN WITHOUT PREJUDICE 25 – CD ALBUM
GUY SEBASTIAN – TBC – CD ALBUM
JESS & MATT – SONGS FROM THE VILLAGE (THE 60’s FOLK REVOLUTION) – CD ALBUM
KENNY CHESNEY – TBC – CD ALBUM
KESHA – RAINBOW – CD ALBUM
MARK VINCENT – CHRISTMAS ALBUM – CD ALBUM
MICHAEL JACKSON – HALLOWEEN – CD ALBUM
ROY ORBISON – SYMPHONY – CD ALBUM
THE VERONICAS – TBC – CD ALBUM
- Choice of Eligible Products is subject to availability at each Participating Retailer and is based on reasonably anticipated demand. Each Eligible Product may not be available for sale in each Retailer at all times during the Purchase Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Eligible Product(s) being unavailable at a Retailer during the Purchase Period.
- Stickers will be attached to Eligible Product packaging. Each Sticker will include a seven (7) digit alphanumeric unique code listed above the Promotion Website (Prize Code).
- A maximum of 1,000,000 Stickers will be attached to Eligible Product packaging that will be distributed to Participating Retailers for the Promotion. On average across all Stickers issued, one in 1,000 Stickers will yield one (1) Instant Win Prize. For the avoidance of doubt, Promoter does not guarantee that Entrants purchasing 1,000 or more Eligible Products will find a Sticker for an Instant Win Prize.
- A Sticker cannot be transferred by the Entrant who purchased the Eligible Product to any other person, whether by gift, sale, trade, barter, auction or otherwise by ‘transferring to another’, and whether the transaction was initiated privately or in a public forum, including but not limited to via online auction or purchase sites (for example eBay and Gumtree) or used for any other purpose. Such online auction or purchase sites may not permit the sale of lottery Stickers on their sites and also generally prohibit their users from infringing any laws, third party rights or the policies of the site itself.
- Any Sticker that has been transferred is void and accordingly, a prize claim that includes any Sticker that has been so transferred is invalid. Any person who is a party to such a transfer may be refused entry into or disqualified from participating in the Promotion in Promoter’s sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, any promotion materials produced for any other promotions or games anywhere in the world, including other Sony Music Entertainment promotions, are invalid for the purposes of this Promotion.
- Notwithstanding the prohibition on Sticker transfer, Promoter is not required to establish in any case whether the Sticker(s) in a prize claim has/have been transferred.
How to Enter
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Purchase Period:
- purchase any one (1) or more Eligible Products from a Participating Retailer while Eligible Products are available for purchase in that Participating Retailer;
- carefully remove the Sticker attached to the Eligible Product packaging in the manner directed on the Sticker or packaging to reveal the Prize Code; and
- use a compatible browser to visit the website www.friendsforchristmas.com (Promotion Website) and successfully follow the directions provided on the Promotion Website to enter the Prize Code listed on their Sticker;
- if the Entrant is not yet registered on the Promotion Website, register an account on the Promotion Website (Promotion Account) in the manner required and as set out in Condition 18 below; OR if the Entrant is already registered for a Promotion Account, log-in to the Promotion Website by fully and correctly submitting the email address and password for their Promotion Account in the manner required; and
- on successful entry of the Prize Code and log-in to the Promotion Account, the Entrant will receive an instant on-screen notification of the outcome of the Prize Code and the corresponding Instant Prize (if any) (Instant Prize Promotion Message). An Entrant who receives a winning Instant Prize Promotion Message will be deemed an Instant Prize Winner.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
- only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Product purchased and per Prize Code; and
- each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with
- (a) To register a Promotion Account, Entrants must:
- follow the prompts on the Promotion Website in the manner required by registering an account (Sony Friends For Christmas Club Account), including providing the Entrant's first and last name, current and valid e-mail address, address and postcode, phone number, purchase information, phone number and a password and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Entry and any other approvals or consents required (Sony Friends For Christmas Club Account Registration);
(ii) after providing the details follow the prompts in the manner required to register for a Promotion Account using their Sony Friends For Christmas Club Account; and
(iii) complete and submit the registration form on the Promotion Website in the manner required, including providing their date of birth, mobile telephone number and any other details requested on the Promotion Website.
(b) If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter the procedure to register a Promotion Account in subparagraph (a) above is unable to operate in the manner intended, due to a technological reason or otherwise, the Promoter will provide an alternative "How to Register a Sticker" procedure on the Promotion Website.
How to claim an Instant Prize
- To claim an Instant Prize, an Instant Prize Winner must, during the Promotion Period:
- log in or register for their Promotion Account, enter their Prize Code and receive the winning Instant Prize Promotion Message in accordance with Conditions 16 and 18; and
- correctly and successfully follow the directions provided on the Promotion Website in the manner required to submit the online claim form on the Promotion Website, including providing the Entrant's postal address or residential address or email address and confirming all other Promotion Account details of the Entrant (Online Claim Form).
- Once an Instant Prize Winner successfully submits an Online Claim Form for a Prize, and the Online Claim Form has been received and verified by the Promoter in its sole discretion, the relevant Prize will be dispatched by post, courier or electronically (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion) to the Instant Prize Winner's nominated contact details provided on their Online Claim Form.
- For each prize claim that an Instant Prize Winner submits, the Entrant must keep the relevant winning Sticker bearing the Prize Code for that Prize. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, may at any time after a claim has been submitted, require the original Sticker to be handed over from the Entrant to the Promoter before awarding any Prize in order to verify the claim as eligible under these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Prize Pool
- Additional terms and conditions applicable to the Prize are also detailed in Schedule 1 of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
Second Chance Draw
- A draw will be held to award any prizes which remain unclaimed by 31 March 2018 (the Second Chance Draw).
- The Second Chance Draw will be held at 11.00am AEST on 3 April 2018 at the Promoter’s address.
- The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the Second Chance Draw and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn or if any Entrant drawn is unable to accept or declines to participate in a prize. In the event of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant in the Second Chance Draw, or if an Entrant drawn is unable to accept or declines to participate in a prize within ten (10) days of being successfully notified that they are a winner (if applicable), then the prize will be awarded to the first reserve entry drawn in the Second Chance Draw. The Promoter will continue this process until all prizes entered into the Second Chance Draw are awarded. If after this process any prize(s) entered into the Second Chance Draw are still not awarded, or if an Entrant drawn cannot be notified, the Promoter will hold an unclaimed prize draw in accordance with Condition 30.
- Entrants will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Second Chance Draw for each Prize Code they register on the Promotion Website during the Promotion Period in accordance with Condition 18.
- There is no limit to the number of Second Chance Draw entries that an Entrant may submit, however each entry must be based on a separate unique Prize Code, must be submitted separately, and must independently comply with these Conditions of Entry. Entries into the Second Chance Draw must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- Any Prize Code, whether or not it is a winning Prize Code, can be used to enter the Second Chance Draw. A unique Prize Code can only be used to submit one (1) entry into the Second Chance Draw.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
- If any prize(s) in the Second Chance Draw remain(s) unclaimed by 3 July 2018, the Promoter will conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the Second Chance Draw on 6 July 2018 in order to distribute such prize(s), subject to any written directions given under applicable State and Territory legislation.
Winner Notification and Publication
- All winners will be notified in writing. Each winner of a prize will be notified by mail or email to the mail or email address (as applicable) provided in: (i) the Instant Prize Winner's prize claim, if the prize was awarded following the receipt of a prize claim; or (ii) the winner's Second Chance Draw entry, if the prize was awarded in the Second Chance Draw or the Unclaimed Prize Draw.
- All Second Chance Draw or Unclaimed Prize Draw winners will be notified by email within two (2) days of the Second Chance Draw or Unclaimed Prize Draw (as applicable).
- The name of each winner of a prize valued at over $250.00 will be published on the Promotion Website on 3 April 2018 AEST (but excluding unclaimed prize winners). The name of each winner drawn in the Second Prize Draw and Unclaimed Prize Draw of a prize valued at over $250.00 will be published on the Promotion Website within 30 days of the applicable draw
- Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and all entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to request the Entrant produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Entrant's identity, age, residential address, eligibility to enter and claim a prize (including confirmation that no online auction or purchase sites were used to obtain a Sticker) and any information submitted by the Entrant in entering the Promotion, before issuing a prize (including confirming consent of an Entrant's parent or legal guardian and the name, age and address of the parent or legal guardian that gave their consent, where an Entrant is under 18 years of age). If any documentation required by the Promoter is not received by the Promoter (or its nominated agent) or an Entrant, entry or Sticker has not been verified or validated to the Promoter's (or its nominated agent's) satisfaction then all the entries of that Entrant may be ineligible and deemed invalid.
- For each prize claim and each entry into the Second Chance Draw that an Entrant submits, the Entrant must keep the Sticker that bears the unique Prize Code submitted at time of claim or entry (as applicable, where such Sticker has not been otherwise surrendered to the Promoter) and/or keep proof of purchase of the Eligible Product that contained the Sticker (including purchase receipts and/or product packaging). The Promoter, in its sole discretion, may at any time after a claim or an entry has been submitted, require the original Sticker and/or proof of purchase (including a copy of the purchase receipt and/or product packaging) to be handed over from the Entrant to the Promoter before awarding any prize in order to verify the claim or entry (as applicable) as eligible under these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter also reserves the right, at any time, to request that an Entrant produce Sticker(s) and/or proof of purchase (including a copy of the purchase receipt and/or product packaging) in order to verify the Entrant's entry into the promotion generally.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all entries and Stickers and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant for: (a) tampering with the entry, Sticker process or prize verification process; (b) submitting an entry or Sticker which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- A prize will only be awarded following any winner validation and verification that the Promoter, or its nominated agents, requires in their sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request a winner and their companion(s) (if any) produce (within the requested time) appropriate photo identification or other documentation (to the Promoter's satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the identity and age of the winner and their companion(s) (if any) before issuing a prize and at any time during their participation in the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting a prize that a winner (and their prize companion(s) (if applicable)) may be required to sign eligibility form(s), code(s) of conduct and/or legal release(s) in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. If a winner is under 18 years of age, the winner must ensure that the winner's parent or guardian also agrees to and signs such documents (if requested by the Promoter).
- Each prize is valued in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST (if any) as at 11 July 2017. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variations in the value of a prize.
- If a prize (or part of a prize) becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Prize Partner or Promoter's reasonable control (as applicable), then a comparable prize (or part of a prize) of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu at the Prize Partner or Promoter's discretion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prizes cannot be used or redeemed in conjunction with any other offer. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- All prizes that are won by an Entrant who is under the age of 18 years at the time of entry will be awarded on behalf of the Entrant to the parent or legal guardian of the Entrant who consented to the Entrant entering the Promotion.
- Prizes will be delivered (if applicable) to Australian addresses only.
- The prize values and the maximum number of each prize that may be won are specified in the Prize Pool (see Condition 22).
- The maximum total value of all prizes in the Promotion is up to A$100,000.
- Additional terms and conditions applicable to the Prizes are detailed in Schedule of these Conditions of Entry.
- Further terms and conditions may apply to acceptance and use of prizes if a winner is under 18 years of age, as detailed in the Schedule of these Conditions of Entry.
Promotion Materials – Validity
- The only materials that form part of the Promotion are materials manufactured for the Promoter, and issued by the Promoter or its related bodies corporate for the purposes of the Promotion. These official materials include items described in the Promotion materials generally as "Stickers".
- A sticker is only an eligible Sticker if it has been issued by the Promoter or its related bodies corporate in connection with the retail sale of one (1) of the Promoter's Eligible Products during the Purchase Period.
- In order to preserve the integrity of the Promotion, and to detect fraudulent and unacceptable conduct, some Stickers have special features, including security markings, which are known only to the Promoter and its authorised agents. Only bona fide winning Stickers will be honoured. The Promoter may conduct security verification checks in its absolute discretion. A Sticker is void and not replaceable if it has been lost, stolen, forged, transferred (see Conditions 13 – 15), mutilated or tampered with in any way or if it, or any part of it, fails any of the Promoter's security and verification checks.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Conditions of Entry all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be met. Prizes will only be awarded where a Sticker and Promotion Message fulfils all of the requirements of the Promoter's verification tests and procedures. The verification tests and procedures shall be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Promoter warrants that the system for determining prize winners cannot be tampered with in any way by any person or organisation involved in the production and distribution of Prize Codes.
- Any Sticker which is misprinted or reproduced incorrectly will be, in the Promoter's sole discretion, void and the Entrant's sole remedy will be (subject to availability) a replacement Sticker. Entrants may call the Promotion Helpline on 1300 306 217 between the hours of 8:00am and 5:30pm on any business day during the Promotion Period, in the event they believe they have received a misprinted or incorrectly reproduced Sticker.
- For the purposes of these Conditions of Entry, "Intellectual Property Rights" means all present and future rights of whatever nature anywhere in the world including, but not limited to, rights in respect of or in connection with copyright, inventions (including patents), trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, designs, confidential information, trade secrets and know-how and similar industrial, commercial and intellectual property rights, whether or not registered or registrable, and includes the right to apply for the registration of such rights, and whether existing in Australia or otherwise.
- A prize claim and any copyright subsisting in a prize claim irrevocably becomes, at time of submission, the property of the Promoter. All right, title and interest, including in all Intellectual Property Rights, in all of the Stickers, Sticker Cards and Create Your Taste Sticker Cards and in the Promoter's brands, logos, trading names and products will remain or be vested in the Promoter.
- Participation in the Promotion by an Entrant will not under any circumstances be taken to constitute a transfer, assignment or grant of any ownership rights in any of the Stickers or in the Promoter's brands, logos, trading names and products.
- All Promotion advertisements depicting prizes, prize descriptions and/or trade mark references are illustrative rather than definitive and do not imply any association with the Promoter.
- Entries must not contain references which are obscene, crude or vulgar, and/or which contain phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email), Web site URLs, derogatory characterisations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, references to illegal or inappropriate activity, behaviour or conduct, or any other references that could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined by Promoter, in its sole discretion. Promoter may delete any entries it deems offensive or inappropriate in its discretion and such entries will be disqualified from the Promotion.
- All entries become the property of Promoter and each entrant acknowledges that Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying or adapting such entries.
- Under the Australian Consumer Law (Cth) and other statutes there are some warranties and conditions that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or can only be excluded, restricted or modified to a limited extent. Promoter excludes all warranties and conditions to the extent allowable by these laws. Promoter accepts no liability or responsibility of any kind for any defect with the Prize nor for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion or a Prize in any way to the fullest extent allowable by law.
- Promoter is not responsible for any misdirected, late or incomprehensible entries in the Promotion. Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in this Promotion.
- Subject to Condition 37, Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, Prizes will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their Entry.
- Promoter in its absolute discretion reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify entrants if they tamper with the entry process including but not limited to submission of an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions or where Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant has acted in bad faith in respect of the Promotion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- Selected prize suppliers of the Promoter (depending on the nature of the prize) (Prize Partners) may require that Entrants provide personal information to them in order to process a valid prize claim/redemption. Entrants must satisfy themselves with the collection statements and privacy policies of any Prize Partners, as the Promoter will not accept any responsibility for the collection, use and handling of personal information by Prize Partners.
- The Promoter collects personal information about an Entrant for the purposes disclosed in its Collection Statement. The Promoter and its Prize Partners also collect personal information about an Entrant to include the Entrant in the Promotion, award prizes (where appropriate) and assist the Promoter in improving its goods and services. If the personal information requested is not provided, the Entrant cannot participate in the Promotion and is deemed ineligible.
- An Entrant agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the Entrant is a winner, publish or cause to be published the Entrant winner's name and locality in any media, as required under the relevant State or Territory lottery legislation.
- By participating in the Promotion and opting-in in the manner required at time of Promotion Account registration and Sony Friends For Christmas Club Account registration, an Entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of the Entrant's Personal Information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to contact the Entrant in the future with information about Sony Music, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel whether existing now or in the future. The Promoter may share an Entrant's Personal Information with its Australian and overseas related companies, servants, employees, agents and trusted third parties who may contact the Entrant with information about Sony Music, including special offers, market research or to provide the Entrant with marketing materials in this way. By entering the Promotion and opting-in, an Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter may use the Entrant's Personal Information in the manner set out in this condition.
- If the Promoter collects an Entrant's Personal Information, the Promoter will provide to each Entrant, at time of collection of personal information, a collection statement that details the personal information being collected, the purpose of its collection, where the personal information will be stored and how it will be shared with third parties. The collection statement will comply with the Promoter's disclosure obligations under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
NSW Permit No:[LTPS/17/16031]; SA Permit No:[T17/1598]; ACT Permit No: [17/01388]
SCHEDULE 1 – ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRIZES
If for some reason beyond Prize Partner’s control, it is not possible to supply a prize or prize element as advertised, Prize Partner will substitute a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value in lieu, in Prize Partners’ discretion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Each Jetstar Voucher prize consists of one (1) Jetstar Flight Voucher valued at A$100.
- The Prize Partner for the prize is Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd (ABN 33 069 720 243).
- A Jetstar Flight Voucher entitles the winner to redeem up to the value of A$100 for travel on any Jetstar flights available at the time you redeem the Jetstar Flight Voucher.
- To redeem the Jetstar Flight Voucher bookings must be made or changed through the Jetstar website at at www.jetstar.com or Jetstar Contact Centre (see jetstar.com for contact numbers) before the expiry date noted on the Jetstar Flight Voucher (being 6 months from the issue date noted on the Jetstar Flight Voucher) and all travel is subject to availability at the time of booking, the fare rules quoted at the time of booking and the Jetstar Conditions of Carriage (see http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/conditions-of-carriage-jq).
- Limited changes are permitted, charges apply and unless otherwise stated, airfares are non-refundable. If you redeem the Jetstar Flight Voucher but later change your booking on a date after the expiry date noted on the Jetstar Flight Voucher, you will lose the value of the Jetstar Flight Voucher.
- The Jetstar Flight Voucher is redeemable in one booking only and any amount not redeemed in that booking will be lost and no credit will remain.
- The Jetstar Flight Voucher cannot be redeemed for Jetstar Holiday products (including accommodation, activities, transfers, parking, insurance and car hire).
- The Jetstar Flight Voucher is subject to the voucher’s prevailing terms and conditions of use (available at http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/help/articles/gift-voucher-terms-and-conditions) including expiry dates, and are not refundable or replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.